All information regarding personal information or data relating to privacy matters will be kept as long as it is still relevant to the purpose of information gathering or in accordance with applicable law.
You can visit our platform and use it without having to provide any personal information. During your visit to our site, your identity and information will be maintained and we will not be able to identify you, unless you own or register your data by creating an account on our site and logging into our site using a username and password.
Information Protection Policy
We ensure that all information including confidential information collected under Act Number 19 of 2016 changes to Act Number 11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions, and Government Regulation Number 82 of 2012 concerning Enforcement of Systems and Electronic Transactions, and other regulations based on Law Republic of Indonesia.
Information Collection And Use
While accessing our website, we may ask you to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information that can be used to contact or identify you. The information we may collect includes your full name, physical address, email address, phone number and date of birth. The information is collected when creating an account, registering for any service, requesting customer support, submitting any suggestion or other communications via online. Personally Identifiable information allows third parties to contact you either physically or online. By providing Personally Identifiable Information, you agree to receive the electronic communication.
Solusi247 may use your Personally Identifiable Information to:
- Shipment of products, delivery of services, completion of orders and provide other services performed by us;
- Products advertisement or promotion;
- Provision of support, maintenance or respond to inquiries and/or complaints;
- Handling system malfunctions, troubleshooting your usage of our product, or developing additional functionality based on your feedback;
- Identity verification and authentication services;
- Contacting you concerning your use of our website or products; and/or
- Other prescribed purposes.
Solusi247 may collect non-Personally Identifiable Information that you choose to provide, such as your occupation, affiliated companies and general location. In addition, this information includes :
- Log Information : your use of the services, including the type of browser you use, internet service provider, clickstream data, date/time stamp, pages and files viewed on our website, IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information : we collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website or services, including the hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network information.
Solusi247 will use this information to identify, diagnose issues and to enhance the services that you have requested to us.
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties who help facilitate the website or the products (for example, by providing website development, statistical analysis, data processing or sending communications to users), but restricted only to the use of facilitating the website or the products;
- We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with Solusi247’s partner for Solusi247’s marketing and analytics purposes (your Personally Identifiable Information is not commercially sold to third parties);
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to financial institutions, credit card companies, collection enterprises, and other enterprises that process payments or represent the buyer or seller to facilitate payment owed to us or to a seller when you submit such Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes of effecting a purchase or other financial transaction;
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to employees and contractors who owe us a duty of confidentiality in connection with a legitimate business purpose of Solusi247;
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties, including, but not limited to, law enforcement agencies, state or local governments and other companies, as may be required to (1) comply with lawful requests such as subpoenas or court orders, (2) comply with applicable law, (3) prevent fraud or other illegal activities from being perpetrated through the Website, or (4) protect the property, safety, or legal rights of Solusi247 and others;
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to any third party whom you have consented to receive your Personally Identifiable Information; and
- We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliated companies or business successors of Solusi247 for the same purposes as stated herein.
Third Parties Who May Collect Information
These third parties may collect your information from the website, but the information shall not include Personally Identifiable Information unless you post or publish your Personally Identifiable Information in the website’s area that can be accessed by public. Third parties that may collect your information as mentioned below :
- Third parties that help facilitate the Website on behalf of Solusi247 may, from time to time, collect information through the Website in order to provide support;
- Third parties may collect other information that you voluntarily post or publish through the Website in any way;
- Web-crawlers such as Google or Yahoo may collect information through the Website.
Solusi247 will use reasonable measures to protect your Personal Identifiable Information stored in our servers and databases against loss, theft, and unauthorized disclosure or use. The security of your Personal Identifiable Information is one of our biggest concerns, but keep in mind that no methods of data transmission over the Internet, or no methods of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In spite of our effort to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Identifiable Information, we cannot perfectly guarantee your Personal Identifiable Information security.
Furthermore, we can not control the actions of third parties with whom you choose to share information. We are not responsible for circumvention of any security measures by third parties or for any unauthorized access or use of your Personally Identifiable Information made by third parties. Any disclosures that you make of your own volition by means of the Website are made at your own risk.
If you ask us to delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our records, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to do so while retaining any record necessary to comply with governmental authority requirements or applicable law. Even after removal, however, copies of your Personally Identifiable Information may remain viewable in cached or archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
If you have questions, comments, suggestions or complaints, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at no. +62 21 579 511 32.